Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've got one, along with the engine mount bracket. Slightly scuffed on the LHS near the chain adjuster and the bobbin mount snapped off (previous owner dropped it down a kerbstone). I can get the mount refitted. Can send photos if you want. Let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Will try and get some photos up tomorrow, spent the weekend enjoying the weather and completely forgot about this!!! Whereabouts are you anyway?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here are the photos as promised (sorry for the wait!) The bearings and seals are recent and have done no more than 3000 miles. I have the spindle and collars as well as the adaptors needed to remove and refit the spindle.

You can just see the scuff on the RHS near the wheel spindle holes (can't really be seen when fitted to the bike):

A close up of the scuff. I can get a bobbin adaptor rewelded on if you want:

Motor mounting bracket:

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the photos as promised (sorry for the wait!) The bearings and seals are recent and have done no more than 3000 miles. I have the spindle and collars as well as the adaptors needed to remove and refit the spindle.

You can just see the scuff on the RHS near the wheel spindle holes (can't really be seen when fitted to the bike):

A close up of the scuff. I can get a bobbin adaptor rewelded on if you want:

Motor mounting bracket:

Let me know what you think.
so how much you wanting for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts