Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a flat black tail section for a 954, its in good condition no cracks and no rash. its painted flat black. the price is $120usd shipped. i can send pics upon request

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shipping quote said $10.59 would be the price to ship it whats your email so i can send you a pic

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i will email you some pics.
no i dont have the brackets for the tail light but ill look for some

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just got the tail in the mail. Definitely has two cracks in it. One of which someone has clearly attempted to repair because there is putty all over the back of it. Want my money back!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude there were no cracks when i shipped it i even sent you pictures of it and there were no cracks.
send me pics of the cracks

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is one very visible crack on the left rear side of the fairing and someone has clearly attempted to fix it with putty. I will send pics when I get home. That crack was there before shipping unless the FedEx guy himself tried to fix it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I need physical address cause shipping to your P.O. Box is $34 and there is no way I am paying that to return this. Write me back soon

·
Registered
24 Posts
:mad: THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCAMMER! NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN AND I AM STUCK WITH BROKEN TAIL FAIRING! DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY:mad:
:thumbd: cbr954rrblade :thumbd:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.