Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how miles to yr tank on 954 are ye dudes gettin im only gettin 79 to 84 before light comes on thats drivin it hard....it has power commander k+n and tri oval yoshi pipe...was gettin 100 miles...cleaned air filter ....was told its burin lean and to get it dyno...anyone any other ideas....:) :)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
if its lean you should be getting a higher mileage out of each tank. Lean = less fuel/more air.

Freeway riding i get about 120 miles before the light comes on, ripping it, around 85 also. I have a 929, but seems like they'd have approx the same capacity.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
how miles to yr tank on 954 are ye dudes gettin im only gettin 79 to 84 before light comes on thats drivin it hard....it has power commander k+n and tri oval yoshi pipe...was gettin 100 miles...cleaned air filter ....was told its burin lean and to get it dyno...anyone any other ideas....:) :)
Very poor mileage can be an indicator of a bad fuel pressure regulator so I'd suggest checking that.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
I've managed to get about 130 on the way to Donnington a few years back with the fuel light on (two up and giving it some)

I've had about 75-80 before now :shocked:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.