Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I must also add that hes as normal as the guy who was killed two blocks away from me 2 weeks ago doing about 160 km's in a 60 zone.on a K6.A old lady turned into her driveway,she didnt even see him,and he wheelied into the side of her car,killed instantly,the force was so great it ripped his helmet from his head and he hit the sidewalk with his bare head.Then things arent so funny anymore hey?The guys brother and sister work with me.It was a very somber last 2 weeks I can tell you that.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have seen this vidio before been around for awhile, those speed are in kmh and it is not unreasonable for a 954 to hit them. The problem i have with this vidio is that he is doing this on a public road and is all over the road and even uses the shoulder, this is endangering others and himself you never know what a nother driver is going to do, save it for the track and stunt spots.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
those speed are in kmh and it is not unreasonable for a 954 to hit them.
It's certainly _possible_ to see 299kph on the speedo...with lowered gearing, but without a turbo or several times the value of the bike in power and aero mods no 954 is going to see 299kph :)

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I must also add that hes as normal as the guy who was killed two blocks away from me 2 weeks ago doing about 160 km's in a 60 zone.
We had a rider this week kill a young woman passenger in a car. He flipped the car onto it's side with the impact. He died too but he lingered for a few hours for being such a dickhead.

·
Registered
733 Posts
A good friend of mine was killed while in a Pontiac GTO. Two bikers on early CB750's spent their Saturday drag racing on an abandoned road which had an intersection. The weeds had grown to form a blind spot and he pulled out in front of them and one bike went completely through the car and drug him out the other side. Motorcyclist was only traveling about 95 MPH and was also killed upon impact.
Do it on the track gang!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts