Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So close yet so far..........

I need to find the front wave rotors that are hiding in my shed somewhere and obviously paint the tank and re apply the rim stickers so they arn't so dodgy and i'm just about done.

Then i can buy a house lol. Priorities, priorities..........

Once it's totally done i'll do a comprehensive write up in case others want it for reference etc.......

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm doing a very similar build on ym 03' 954 .... I'll be sure to post up my pics when it's complete!!

Nice job thus far!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
That's it the race is on to finish their's first !!!!!! ;)

I'm gonna get screwed on shipping for my last few items!! Forks and rear shock! Body work is complete ... just gotta install them. I'll start my my thread tonight and post the before pics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice bike. :) I can see the gap in your wheel tape on the back wheel... lol. I just did mine and there is a gap on my front and back wheel on one side. Mine isn't reflective so I'm just gonna get some blue touch up paint and paint the gaps in.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Nice bike. :) I can see the gap in your wheel tape on the back wheel... lol. I just did mine and there is a gap on my front and back wheel on one side. Mine isn't reflective so I'm just gonna get some blue touch up paint and paint the gaps in.
Cheat !!!:rotfl::rotfl::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts