Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states i need an upper nose fairing either silver or black preferrably silver. pm me, respnd to this, or text me 33o 414 7556

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi diesel..are you still riding the 954- you said youbalmost had a tank slapper situation. I need some input as i own the 954 only 7 mths. I hv conflicting infos. Some local ex 954 claimed it dont need a damper as it has steady cornering. But some mags claimed it is definite for 954- i hv change forks internals and rear spring to ohlins. I read that a frnt 17 inch rim helps as original was a 16- is this true.? did you almost had the head shake out of a corner on uneven surface? any info will help. I tot of fixing a sxc sprint damper which look neat. Whats your advice. Any info will be much appreciated . I am planning a track day in october this year. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just over the crests of hills and especially on the crests of hills on uneven bumpy roads the front end will lift and wobble. sometimes in a straight line crackin it hard the front end likes to pull to one or the other side when its in the air. a steering stabilizer is a must on one of these things, i havent and wont be topping this bike out or hittin the track with it until i have one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its like people set these things on their mantle when they part out or sell their bike, nobody gets rid of these pieces of plastic and i neeeeed neeeeeeeeed neeeeeeeeeeeed one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts