Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where Can i get the U.k or australian 954 firbalde i saw pictures of them in yellow and black anyone know any sites or anyone selling aprts ...i'll be looking for the whole set up fairings/tank/front crowl/tail etc

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SilverBullet said:
wow, I likey very much! Reminds me a little of my old 929.

See looks Hott anyone ? any help i gonna have everyone trying to look for this color sceem lol if anyone know more info let me know thanks :clap:

·
Registered
554 Posts
rr 954 biker said:
Where Can i get the U.k or australian 954 firbalde i saw pictures of them in yellow and black anyone know any sites or anyone selling aprts ...i'll be looking for the whole set up fairings/tank/front crowl/tail etc

thanks
Looks like the yellow ones were made in 2002 for the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, pretty much everywhere but the US.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
allred said:
Looks like the yellow ones were made in 2002 for the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, pretty much everywhere but the US.
The picture in the previous post is of a 2002 bike, which is yellow and dark BLUE. The yellow/black is 2003 only. Picture shown by EatnAshphalt is not a standard Euro colour. Maybe standard somewhere else though.

For Euroland parts try FireBlade Shop

I suggest phoning them. Not sure they respond well to email.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
link to pic

That would be it.
Had I known, I would have bought a yellow/black and swapped plastics (assuming you got a silver/black or graphite/black) oh well...

z...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts