1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-BNIB 530 front sprocket (15 tooth) $25, shipped

-954 Haas HTEV eliminator $115, shipped

-Scotts steering damper with mounting kit for 954 -$300 shipped

-954 rims with pilot powers(little tread left) some nicks from changing tires but it good condition $250+ shipping

1000RR rims with diabo corsas(very good tread) rims are mint, these will work on 929/954 with the 929/954 rim spacer $350+ shipping

-954 Corbin seat perfect except for small tear on bottom edge(can't be seen when mounted) $150 shipped

-954 CRG Levers(black with red adjusters) $125 shipped

-954 Powers Race Railz(small paint wear) $125 shipped

-954 sliders $25 shipped

-954 Jardine RT-1 slip-on(carbon fiber/shorty)(Jardine plate has started to fade) $110

-600RR lowering link $25 shipped

-600RR stock shock $25 shipped

-Joe Rocket Mesh jacket(mint barely worn) $80 shipped

·
Registered
53 Posts
this is off the bike thats been on craigslist for awhile now right? hows the jardine sound? i live out in riverhead, i could pick it up off you.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Also willing to work out a trade with you on my race plastics you were interested in.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Johnny, I sent you pics of the levers. What are you interested in trading for? As of now Im set on selling the bike, but I'll entertain the offer... Pm me

·
Registered
737 Posts
Johnny, I sent you pics of the levers. What are you interested in trading for? As of now Im set on selling the bike, but I'll entertain the offer... Pm me
When did you send the pics? I don't have anything in my email. Do u have pics of the corbin seat as well?

·
Registered
53 Posts
ight man i was gonna order a custom shorty 2 brothers tonight but ill save myself the $ and try yours out instead..email me your paypal addy to [email protected] ... i realized im going to be super busy for the rest of the week and wont have time to drive out and meet up so if you can just throw it in a box and send it to me thatd be much easier..ill pay the full $110 or $115 to cover shipping, i dont mind

lemme know if thats cool

·
Registered
737 Posts
Quick bump .... PM and email sent.

Pics look good ... I'll do the trade I mentioned or am still willing to buy the parts.

Lemme know soon please.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Email returned ...... STOP ADDING PARTS .. :rotfl:

You're gonna kill my bank account ... now I need pics of the HTEV eliminate.

Cash offer already sent on the levers and seat.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Still have everything on the list.

Pending sale on seat, levers, htev eliminator.
Payment sent .. shoot me a tracking number when you send it out. :thumb:

And because I'm so cool if the steering damper happened to fall in the box before you closed and shipped it I wouldn't complain!!! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Htev elim, crg levers, Corbin seat - SOLD

Can I only edit my post twice?

Johnny - I should be able to get your stuff out tomorrow.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is a list of the parts still for sale...

-Scotts steering damper with mounting kit for 954 -$300 shipped

-954 rims with pilot powers(little tread left) some nicks from changing tires but it good condition $250+ shipping

1000RR rims with diabo corsas(very good tread) rims are mint, these will work on 929/954 with the 929/954 rim spacer $350+ shipping

-954 Powers Race Railz(small paint wear) $125 shipped

-954 sliders $25 shipped

-954 Jardine RT-1 slip-on(carbon fiber/shorty)(Jardine plate has started to fade) $110

-600RR lowering link $25 shipped

-600RR stock shock $25 shipped

-Joe Rocket Mesh jacket(mint barely worn) $80 shipped

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.