Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys I want to know what your times are for 1/4 Mile on your 954RR! If you could post your best time, whats all done to your bike and as picture thanks!!

Ill start off with mine.

2003 CBR 954RR
Stretched 9"
"Not Lowered, Stock Gearing, and Stock Motor At The Time Of The Run"

Time: 10.2s

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time To Start a new one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really only a 10.02 on motor?? Even with your sprockets, and tune?? Sounds high!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hey there guys I want to know what your times are for 1/4 Mile on your 954RR! If you could post your best time, whats all done to your bike and as picture thanks!!

Ill start off with mine.

2003 CBR 954RR
Stretched 9"
"Not Lowered, Stock Gearing, and Stock Motor At The Time Of The Run"

Time: 10.2s
Time To Start a new one
Really only a 10.02 on motor?? Even with your sprockets, and tune?? Sounds high!
:clap:

·
Registered
833 Posts
What was your 60ft, 1/8mi et+mph and 1/4mile mph on your 10.20s run? If you think its so easy to run 9's on motor only then post up some timeslips proving it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What was your 60ft, 1/8mi et+mph and 1/4mile mph on your 10.20s run? If you think its so easy to run 9's on motor only then post up some timeslips proving it.
God damn dude no reason to get all defensive. I was just saying, ****. Calm down. Is if stock motor? No cams, hi comp pistons?

·
Registered
833 Posts
God damn dude no reason to get all defensive. I was just saying, ****. Calm down. Is if stock motor? No cams, hi comp pistons?[/QUOTE

I am good. My motor is stock except for a factory pro evo shift kit. It has nearly 35k miles and the valves have never been checked.

How many times have you drag raced your 954 and what is your best 60ft time? The launch is what determines how good your run will be.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Have to agree with Backdoc re good launches = good 1/4 times, I have only ever had 5 runs down the 1/4 on a bike, 3 on my old stock 954 which netted me a 11.2 and 2 on my '07 Blackbird with a time of 11.3.
Both bikes capable of 10's with an experienced drag rider and I'm sure I could have got there if I ran more passes but I still had a hell of a time as it was even with my lousy launches.
I haven't run the CBR1000RR yet but will get there one day for some fun.

·
Registered
733 Posts
God damn dude no reason to get all defensive. I was just saying, ****. Calm down. Is if stock motor? No cams, hi comp pistons?[/QUOTE

I am good. My motor is stock except for a factory pro evo shift kit. It has nearly 35k miles and the valves have never been checked.

How many times have you drag raced your 954 and what is your best 60ft time? The launch is what determines how good your run will be.
They do think it is easy, don't they?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts