Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to buy an HID kit for my 2003 954 as the lights I have in it are downright dangerous at night.

I've looked at the forum posts about this, but I'm still not sure what to buy. I would love some recommendations for kits that will last and fit my bike. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I bought a low-beam set from CoreMoto sometime last year for my 954. Fairly easy to install, bright light, decent price. I think their kit to do both highs and the low is about $180 (don't quote me on that).

I am having one issue with it, though I cannot directly attribute the problem to the kit and not my shoddy install. I will sometimes have to flip my key on and off a few times to get the bulb to fire properly. This might actually be a problem in my emergency stop (engine run/stop) switch though. I know my headlight would sometimes fail to get power when it was still halogen, jiggling the start switch (the starter button) or cycling the key would always fix it though.

Anyway- Coremoto! They also make some awesome brake lines that are SS braided and nylon coated. You can pick many many line, connector, and boot colours to fit your desires!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts