Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both are in good shape, straight no functional damage, a couple very small nicks to the lip on the front rim, machine polished done professionally. I hand polished it with Mothers Mag Wheel Polish, but they could be worked on a bit more to get them chrome shiny. Calculate shipping via UPS Ground from the 90291 zip. I can get more accurate quotes on shipping once I box them up but figure on $25-30 without tires (based on current eBay auctions). I can get the tires pulled to be cheaper for shipping but they are in decent condition and still have some life left in them, if you want them with the rims they're yours. $300 for both plus shipping. sexmnyp[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Both are in good shape, straight no functional damage, a couple very small nicks to the lip on the front rim, machine polished done professionally. I hand polished it with Mothers Mag Wheel Polish, but they could be worked on a bit more to get them chrome shiny. Calculate shipping via UPS Ground from the 90291 zip. I can get more accurate quotes on shipping once I box them up but figure on $25-30 without tires (based on current eBay auctions). I can get the tires pulled to be cheaper for shipping but they are in decent condition and still have some life left in them, if you want them with the rims they're yours. $300 for both plus shipping. [email protected]
Hey,

Would you be willing to shipp it to New Delhi, India? email [email protected] or reply.

Regards
Harneet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.