Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in changing the look of my bike. I will be getting an aftermarket fairing kit from the internet somewhere. And I was wondering what some of your thoughts are about this. What is the best race replica kit out there.

Also it seems that I would have to paint the tank somehow to match the color scheme of the plastics, is there a workaround for this, like some vinyl stickers or something out there?

Or perhaps a cool paint scheme that doesnt require a new tank color. The one I have right now is like in the picture(not actual photo).

Any ideas or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just be careful when ordering replica fairings online. I ordered a set of chinese ones and they were terrible. Quality of the plastic sucked and the mounting holes were either not drilled or they didnt line up properly. They were bad enough that i ended up buying a whole set of factory plastics and painting them to look like the replica ones. The chinese ones are now hanging on the wall in my garage as decoration lol. Im just keeping them to throw on for track days. However i have heard of people getting decent replica plastics, so they arent all bad...just be careful and do your research. You also want to be sure theyre made from ABS plastic. Mine were very stiff and brittle causing them to crack just putting them on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts