Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made by Honda for the 02-03 954RR. This is a plastic solo seat cowl painted metalic grey color, factory color. It is in working condition and will fit perfect. It has some light scuffing on the paint. A great deal!

$45 shipped anywhere in the USA via Priority Mail insured. 2-3 day delivery time.

For shipping outside the USA please pm me for a quote.

PM with any questions or for details or for photos of the part. I just didn't have the photo uploaded to my computer yet.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I checkd on RonAyers and yes it will fit. There are two styles on without the dip in the front of the seat and one with. This seat cowl has the dip up where your butt would be against the rear seat cowl. If your rear seat has the dip up then yes this will fit.

If your pillion seat is just a straight edge on the front portion of the seat where it meets the cowl then it will not fit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, it doesn't have the seat hinge bracket.. that stayed on the bike and seat.

If you would like I will sell it shipped in USA for $40... maybe pick up a seat hinge from a bike wrecker for $5.

I will check back here in an hour to see if you have repsponded... otherwise i will be checking back tomorrow. Thank you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't believe nobody wants to buy this cowl. Would it help if i sold on made of all carbon fiber?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.