Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ladies and gents I have been searching for the answer to this question and nobody has a clear cut answer so I bring this to yall for some poss answers.

Can you interchange a cbr1000rr ohlins 25mm cartridge kit or road and track forks on a 954rr?

Ohlins does not make the 25mm kit or the road and track forks for the 954rr anymore due to low demand. I have sent emails to different people and even ohlins but nobody has answered. :banghead: I know that I can put ohlins gold valve kit and springs in my forks but I'm looking to poss race in WERA and I would like to put the best front suspension that I can. Has anyone out there in CBR land done this to a 954rr or know a shop that has done it?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Dan Kyle will transform your forks into something so close to Ohlins that you could not tell the difference if you were riding blindfolded. (But never do that as it would be extremely dangerous)

Kyle and crew are exceptionally nice people to work with, and go the extra to make certain you get what you want. If you cannot find an Ohlins fork set, this is your best bet.

I bought my Ohlins forks from Dan, and no they are not for sale. However, other members have had their forks modified by Dan and I have never heard anything but praise for his work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts