Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my bike don't need these parts anymore :) all the parts were on the bike less than 4k miles and are in mint condition! priced to sell! I need to clean out my garage haha

Pazzo shortys black with red adjusters- SOLD shipped
hyperpro rsc steering damper- 275 shipped
Honda solo seat cowl red (matches perfect withmy factory red tail)-110 shipped
Custom full system and custom matching mapped pc3usb- 950 shipped
Custom straight pipe system, bolts up to htev, its a stock mid pipe cut and welded 2 short pipes, loud but awesome sounding! i loved it haha - 60$ shipped - it has a little bit of damage on the end of one of the pipes and could use a new coat of paint, it was like that when i bought it off ebay, only looking for what i paid
Stock exhaust- 80$ shipped
pc3usb- 225$ shipped

I will post pics when i figure out how haha until then i can text or email pics.

Feel free to call text or email at any time :)
909 720 two417
[email protected]

Thanks!
Darrel

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Sold my bike don't need these parts anymore :) all the parts were on the bike less than 4k miles and are in mint condition! priced to sell! I need to clean out my garage haha

Pazzo shortys black with red adjusters- 125 shipped
hyperpro rsc steering damper- 275 shipped
Honda solo seat cowl red (matches perfect withmy factory red tail)-110 shipped
Custom full system and custom matching mapped pc3usb- 950 shipped

I will post pics when i figure out how haha until then i can text or email pics.

Feel free to call text or email at any time :)
909 720 two417
[email protected]

Thanks!
Darrel
You know you can load any map on that PCIII right?
If you care to break the full exhaust apart from the PCIII sale, you can just make a copy of your custom map and offer that to whoever buys your exhaust, then sell the PCIII separately.
Just my opinion...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know you can load any map on that PCIII right?
If you care to break the full exhaust apart from the PCIII sale, you can just make a copy of your custom map and offer that to whoever buys your exhaust, then sell the PCIII separately.
Just my opinion...
Good idea haha i knew i could.. feel dumb for not doing it lol.. thanks

Levers sold! Everything else still available

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
posted pics of the exhaust! when my girl comes home ill borrow her camera and post pics of the rest!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those levers came today and are exactly as described. Perfect condition, shipping was same day. Excellent seller! Thanks Darrel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.