Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

954RR parts

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  makenzie71 
#1 ·
Prices posted are as shipped to the domestic United States. All items are from a wrecked bike i picked up for the motor. No engine or control components are a ailable for sale. I’m having trouble getting images to cooperate with my iPad but there an a link to an imgur album at the bottom if images don’t load as attachments.

Titled frame, will not ship until first week of May - $450
untitled frame - $125
Rearsets - $100
Headers - $100
Radiator and fan - $100
Triple trees - $100
Rear wheel and rotor -$100
Rear wheel, Arashi rotor, fresh (looking) contimotion - $200
Rear subframe and tray - $100
Swingarm (i have two) - $60
Rear caliper, line, master, reservoir - $75

i am in need of a speedometer for this build and will gladly make trades toward one.

https://imgur.com/a/Jnljrw6

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Okay everything I got left is up...I want it all to go away. Offering it for $300 shipped to your closest Fastenal store.

Two parts lots. I know it's unlikely, but I would like to sell it all together...I need to make room for a new project and new set of parts.

The whole lot, everything shown, for $300. Feel free to make offers for any of it, but I would really prefer sell it all at once.

954RR parts:

(2) rear wheel assemblies

(2) rear shocks

Triple clamp assembly

Rear Subframe

(2) swingarms, both have a stand spool broken off

Swingarm mount

Lower and tail fairings (scratches and wear as shown)

Fuel pump and housing. The pump is from a running bike, but the plug was ripped off the harness and it's missing the gauge level sender wire.

Radiator

(2) Radiator fans

Rear subframe fender/undertail

Header, some small dents

Midpipe, perfect condition

Pictures

1000RR

Forks, one of the tubes is shot (dent), leg seems fine

Triple clamp assembly

Front rotor, only one (right side is tanked, might be repairable but I wouldn't try)

Rear wheel/rotor/sprocket

Front caliper

Steering damper

Pictures

A front wheel is shown but not included...it has already been sold.

Parts are dirty, they were bought as loose parts. They've been stored for a while, rotors have surface rust on them.

I will gladly pallet everything and take to fastenal here in town...everything here will cost less than $100 for them to ship store to store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.