Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was curios if anyone has seen the 954rr repsol fairing kits for sale in the states?if yes where.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i have seen those but the dont come with any holes drilled in the plastic,so might be kind of a hassle what ya think??

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
yeah i have seen those but the dont come with any holes drilled in the plastic,so might be kind of a hassle what ya think??
Just do like it says:

Pleaseinstallation by professionalor bodywork experience!

By the way, those are pretty sweet. I saw $300, and thought "yes - race plastics", but $190 shipping means no impulse buy for me.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the price to ship was crazy that should only cost like $100,but damm it whould look sweet and for sure a one of a kind here in wash state.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
so for $490 you have fully painted race plastics, seems like a decent deal to me (assuming its not a Hong Kong version of some nigerian scam)

·
Registered
6 Posts
well i like the blue set he has . i am glad he is still selling the stuff .. that is way way cheeper then ordering stock stuff from Honda .. ugggg

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just remember, that price and quality go together
beware as they are cheep and you do have to do some holes and adjusting with them. I bought a set and feels cheep and came damaged so its up to you if you want to spend the big bucks on delivery for an ordinary product.:nono:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts