Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been a longtime member here and headed to the Org first when I was presented with the task of putting together the next Used and Reviewed section for Super Streetbike Magazine.
Each month the mag highlights a different model and bases most of the dialog around what you, the riders have to say about your bike.
If you're interested in getting a pic of you and your Blade in the mag, please fill out this template and send it along with a high-res image or two. Also, we want all examples so pristine, modded, a racebike or even a ratbike, we want them all! Thanks!

Justin

[email protected]

Name:
Miles Done:
Mods:
Best Upgrade (why):
Favorite Aspect:
Problems:

·
Registered
896 Posts
did super streetbike ever do this with the 929? if they do ill send some pics. id love to see my bike in a magazine. i put a lot of time into any vehicle i own, and like most enthusiasts i piss money away taking something that was already good and make it better...

now off to look for a 954 lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What months issue will the 954 article be in?
It will be in the May issue. As for the 929s, they haven't been featured yet but should be in the near future. If I'm responsible for them as well, I'll surely be back in search of some material.

Thanks all, keep the submissions coming!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanted to drop a "big thank you" to all who've sent me their pics and info, everything is coming together nicely. I still have about a week so if anyone is still interested please fill out the template above and send it along with a pic!

Thanks all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts