Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im in the process of redoing my 97' Blade which was originally a stunt bike, and the previous owner didnt run any turn signals at all, so my question is where is there a keyyed on power source on the bike i can run singnals off of? :idunno: Im resonably sure i know where to get 1 second delays, and i have a taillight for my R1 tail which has signals built in, i just need to know where to wire to, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hey guys, im in the process of redoing my 97' Blade which was originally a stunt bike, and the previous owner didnt run any turn signals at all, so my question is where is there a keyyed on power source on the bike i can run singnals off of? :idunno: Im resonably sure i know where to get 1 second delays, and i have a taillight for my R1 tail which has signals built in, i just need to know where to wire to, thanks.

Do you mean that the wiring for the indicators has actually been cut off the harness?
The obvious power source is probably the wiring to the ignition switch?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean that the wiring for the indicators has actually been cut off the harness?
The obvious power source is probably the wiring to the ignition switch?
Yeah, the wiring harness that's on it is very basic, only the necessities to ride the thing basically :clap: I was thinking the ignition would be easiest, I just fitted an r1 taillight with turn signals built in, and had to make a section of wiring harness for the tail of the bike, good news is I got the running lights and brake lights working :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts