Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 cbr900rr track bike for sale with 38,800 on the clock. It is a solid bike with track fairings and 17 inch front wheel conversion and Dunlop q2's in decent shape. I only rode it 1 day and crashed it in my 5th session... the fairings are patched up and I have the new clip-on and windscreen already purchased but not installed. I got busy with work after the crash and haven't had time to sort the bike out. I can get these things replaced before pick up or leave it be so you can inspect the damage, but trust me it isn't that bad. This was going to be my track mule for at least another year but I found a steal of a deal on a GSXR 1K and I cant really justify having both. The engine and tranny are extremely solid. Handles extremely smooth for a bigger, older bike. It had new brake pads installed when the tires were put on last spring. They both have roughly 5 track days on them, so lots of life left. The front suspension was also re-sealed then too. The bike was dyno'd to make sure the a/f was correct. I think it had somewhere around 109 at the wheel. Cheap, reliable, fun track bike that has plenty of life left in it.

Located in STL, MO. I have it listed at my winter price just because I need it gone, but I am pretty firm at $1600. I can assist with delivery up to about a two hour radius for free.

I dont check this site very often, but I can respond to texts anytime: 3143631878.

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Want is beside the point :) i can't swing 2 with my current bills. If my military friend was over here it would be sold. Hang in there. It looks very fresh for the miles!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the encouragement man. You're a midwester too so spread the word haha. I can run out to kansas some weekend.

It is a very clean bike. The previous owner put a lot of TLC into it. I am close to trading it for a dirt bike and cash, the I'd have to sell the dirt bike so hopefully someone gets interested in this sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update. I fixed the clip on and all that. The bike is as good as it was when I bought it and obviously still for sale. Someone make an offer. May be interested in a trade for the right dirt bike....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the 900rr still for sale? If so does it come with a clean title? Could you possibly post more pictures? Do you have any extra parts that will go along with it?

Thanks, Curt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.