Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gents, i am sure this has been asked before and i tried doing the search but had no luck finding an answer, i was wondering if there is a replacement rear wheel available or if it interchanges with other models out there, any advise would be great. :patriot:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
believe any honda sssa wheel will fit as long as it the 4 stud fitting....

altho there are diferent widths...

is it for a vfr?

... I've got a car wheel om mine

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
i think for 98-01 the size is 17/5.5"
plenty of them on Ebay over here*......

are you just after a replacement one or looking for summut specific

*probley not alot of goood to you then

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i got me a sssa and now i am on a hunt for a wheel and trying to decide should i go with stock or something else? offcoarse has to be within my budjet.:)

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
well i got me a sssa and now i am on a hunt for a wheel and trying to decide should i go with stock or something else? offcoarse has to be within my budjet.:)
:hmm: ah! the curse of budgets:crap:

I had a wheel made:D

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i been checking out your build thats my favorite color you did on her and darnet loopy just could'nt wait till it dried out and had to go over it leaving those tire marks.:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
loopy just could'nt wait till it dried out and had to go over it leaving those tire marks.:rotfl:
:rolleyes: you right there.... she* can't wait to get her greasy paws on her

*think when(if:rolleyes:) i finish this one a special loopy build will be on the cards

·
Registered
397 Posts
4x100 lugpattern rim. going to have to figure your offset to lign everything up.

i have a konig hotswap 17x7" on my sssa

·
Registered
397 Posts
bob whats yours wheels offset and lug? if you had it made, didnt that have to be figured?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah tell him bob! good question adam:clap: .
and bob i did see some wheels for vfr on (uk ebay) last night but no one would ship them to USA :crying: .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts