pitted chrome 16" front wheel but straight $100.00
Chrome rear wheel $100.00
2 showa shocks $50.00 each one yellow one red
Triples $50.00
Steering Stabilizer $100.00
Stock swing arm $50.00
Headlight $150.00
2000 single sided swing arm wheel possibly repairable $20.00
I got more stuff so feel free to inquire. I am a motivated seller. Keeping motor for a motorcycle go-kart. I have some left
side fairings $100.00

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have the fairing mainstay. Bike is the black white with red wings. The bike is a 99. Left side fairings in good shape. Right side fairings are repairable with some rash. I will put pics up tomorrow. I am not too good with the computer but I will do what I can.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes I have the 99 tail with the lights in tact. I think the tail may be missing a tab i don't remember which side. ill try to get pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry $75 for the head light is not going to do it. I am motivated but not that motivated. So i am sure we can work something out pm me when you get a chance

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hondasrule: stabilizer is an ohlins
1985usa you want all the fairings? Nose fairing is the only one that is not salvagable (in my opinion) And headlight is for gene.spaziani. and gene ill text you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yea still interested. it's the tail stuff that I need as I mentioned above. You didn't list that as being for sale, but said you had some other stuff that wasn't listed, just curious if you have any of those parts and how much you would want for them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just realized the tail light has a crack in the lower left corner
has a chip chunk taken out. I'll sell you all the plastics on the bike. and the tail light for $125 if still interested. The only thing that I don't think is repairable is the front fairing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.