Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one i ordered has a red wire,red wire with black line down the middle and a blue wire.The bike itself has 4 connectors where it plugs in.She cranks over and got power to the coils but they are not firing..Is it the wrong ignition switch or a bad fuse somewhere??Dont think both coils could go bad at the same time it has to be something simple.

·
Registered
11 Posts
how did you fix this problem?!?!?!?
im also not gettin any spark from my coils i spent 1255.50$ n b4 i spend another $ on this i really wanna no if i can just fix it.. everything works but no signals n it wont fire got new plugs still nothing new rectifier n still nothing fuses are OK even in the siliniod. bike ran last year been sittin for about year n a half plz does anyone no wats going on

·
Registered
596 Posts
frankblaq1, you may want to start your own thread, not sure if you guys are having the same issue at all. the OP in this thread had the wrong ignition switch, once he got the correct part it worked.

and this is a 5 month old thread, doubt anyone is paying attention to it anymore.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.