Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a back fender/w/lights/brackets, back seat lock/w/key, right front brake disc/caliper/hose. I can be reached at 217-791-6750.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm in need of a back fender/w/lights/brackets, back seat lock/w/key, right front brake disc/caliper/hose. I can be reached at 217-791-6750.
I have a set of front and rear brakes, tail light and bracket! they are in good shape! Let me know how much you want to pay!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No more than is needed, let me know how much you want, did you have the front right rotor and caliper?, Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, so u have front & back calipers, rear light & brackets, my clutch cover is ground down a little, wouldn't hurt to change it, do u happen to have the front r brake line, PO cut & plugged old one. Do u do paypal, money order/draft ? let me know. THANKS

·
Registered
399 Posts
OK, so u have front & back calipers, rear light & brackets, my clutch cover is ground down a little, wouldn't hurt to change it, do u happen to have the front r brake line, PO cut & plugged old one. Do u do paypal, money order/draft ? let me know. THANKS
Yes I have the complete front brake lines, I wont be using them. IF you want the polished cover, throw in another $10. I have a paypal account, I would just need to figure out shipping.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Let me get the stuff in a box this weekend so I can take it to a post office and see what the exact shipping is. My guess is around $20-$30 Bucks. I looked on USPS and UPS

·
Registered
399 Posts
If you would have asked me a month earlier, I would have said yes! I just sold it last month. I have a ton of little parts, including a chain, clutch lever, brake lever, if you need any little parts let me know. I have a 45t rear sprocket, stock front sprocket, chrome rim that I am really wanting to get out of the way. Its brand new chrome plated about 6 months ago. I paid $400, if you want it I would sell it for $150. Let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't need any o those yet, thanks anyway, I will take the brakes, light and cover, let me know $

·
Registered
399 Posts
don't need any o those yet, thanks anyway, I will take the brakes, light and cover, let me know $
I thought I replied to you, but its gone! I have to ship all the brakes, brake line, light, bracket in one box and then I Have to ship the stator cover on another box. Shipping is $12.34 per box. so the total including shipping is $135. I will ship it USPS on Monday! My paypal email is [email protected].

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in need of a shift fork for the notorious 2nd gear just bought the bike for 2200 not very mechanically inclined didn't know it was a crazy hard or expensive fix if anyone has one our knows where to get one cheap lmk may also need shift as well

·
Registered
399 Posts
I am in need of a shift fork for the notorious 2nd gear just bought the bike for 2200 not very mechanically inclined didn't know it was a crazy hard or expensive fix if anyone has one our knows where to get one cheap lmk may also need shift as well
JR, I have my old shift drum and all the forks, but I was having the same problem of 2nd gear slipping out under hard acceleration. But with that being said, do you own a manual for the bike? I would not even begin to attempt this without the book. The book explains in great detail on how to replace the shift forks. Its not a god awful hard job, but you must take your time and follow every step. How do you know you need to change the shift fork?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay; still need rear turn signals, front rotor, rear seat lock w/key. Can the rotors be turned, do bike shops do it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yes I got it! I put an extra rear brake line in for you! Its red, I like the black ones better! I will ship Monday and send you a receipt so you can see I shipped it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can someone tell me a place to get oem parts w/good prices, I went to a discount place that sure'nuff had lower prices but jacked up shipping. came out the same as everyone else!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts