Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run a tail tide so the rear fender can be removed and the number plate mounted higher? If so what version / make would you recommend? Also im thinking of running the clear LED taillight with integrated indicators has anyone fitted one of these and can recommend one as I can find a couple of diffrent versions?

Thanks

·
Registered
777 Posts
Does anyone run a tail tide so the rear fender can be removed and the number plate mounted higher? If so what version / make would you recommend? Also im thinking of running the clear LED taillight with integrated indicators has anyone fitted one of these and can recommend one as I can find a couple of diffrent versions?

Thanks
Apparently................Integrated Indicators are an MOT failure!

from the guy who just brought a new undertray with integrated LED indicators :crying:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Apparently................Integrated Indicators are an MOT failure!

from the guy who just brought a new undertray with integrated LED indicators :crying:
Because they try to explain that it is harder to see the indicator on when it is integrated with the brake light.

Personally.. I find that no body notices the stock signals period haha.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Personally I have an integrated for my R6 anyways. If I am riding when there is a good amount of traffic, then I use both signals and hand signals.

I dont know how the police are there, but here they dont generally give people a hard time. Atleast not that I have noticed. If you have to get an inspection done every year, then best to avoid it.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Personally I have an integrated for my R6 anyways. If I am riding when there is a good amount of traffic, then I use both signals and hand signals.

I dont know how the police are there, but here they dont generally give people a hard time. Atleast not that I have noticed. If you have to get an inspection done every year, then best to avoid it.
We have an annual inspection here, it's called an MOT (Ministry of Transport) Test and some of the Police here can be more like Tax Collectors, That said - Others are quite cool about things.

I'm planning to run the integrated light with a hook up for the turn signals for the test.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Yeah that is what I figured.

I am lucky here, I dont have to do an inspection period. I think if the vehicle is 15 years or older, then most insurance companies ask for an inspection at the change of ownership.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts