Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of anything i can do to my heads to get more power? Besides cams and all that...i ported and polished exhaust and intake. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Does anybody know of anything i can do to my heads to get more power? Besides cams and all that...i ported and polished exhaust and intake. Any help would be appreciated.

It depends on how much power you're looking for.
You aren't going to see very noticeable gains from the heads.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gonna have to agree with "blade"..... Starting out with an engine that OEMs a 100 hp. on the very top of the Revs. And that the engine was designed for torque, not a RPM, horse-power-house..
To be honest with you - is to say, If you want more. start with a platform designed to be making Horsepower..
Do as many others -Buy a Sportbike, Superbike..
You are attempting to make a Indy Car out of a Honda accord..
Fine motorbike (S-hawk) I own three.. It is a Sport Touring motorbike, for distance, and what i think was considered comfort...
For more HP, and RPMs... I bought two RC-51s
You will save money buying what your attempting - in the long run...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Big valves (Moriwaki) and flowing will help (about 7 hp). I wouldn't do cams. Best benefit is J&E high compression pistons. I have a slightly used set (standard bore) and a brand new set (one over) for sale. Half price and less for used ones. PM me if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts