Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the winter I had noticed that one of my wires on my regulator was burnt. So i decided to replace it. After i replaced it I took it around the block then it spit and sputtered and then died. I emailed the company back and they sent me a new regulator. It lasted about a month and within that month i replaced my battery and found out that my stator had also burnt up. So I a new battery and a new stator and the other day i was riding and it started to spit and sputter but never did die. Does anyone have an idea of what i can do or what it could be.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Over the winter I had noticed that one of my wires on my regulator was burnt. So i decided to replace it. After i replaced it I took it around the block then it spit and sputtered and then died. I emailed the company back and they sent me a new regulator. It lasted about a month and within that month i replaced my battery and found out that my stator had also burnt up. So I a new battery and a new stator and the other day i was riding and it started to spit and sputter but never did die. Does anyone have an idea of what i can do or what it could be.

Did you do any diagnostics of the charging system before pouring money into it?
Charge all your batteries also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts