Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
You will need to have a custom Speedo Healer made.
Yes, you're right. As I mentioned in my post on RR Zone (above), he will need to have a custom speedo healer manufactured. But that's only part of the story.....there's also other things he will need to do to the bike. For instance, he needs the 98-99 speedo plug (or the whole wiring harness), and a 98-99 gauge stay.

But everything that needs to be done, and what needs to be ordered is provided in detail in the link within my other post.

Cheers,
Simon

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Yeah, but you need to post it all on a good site such as this one and not that garbage can site that you listed. People that care and can use the info will actually see it and it will benefit them.

·
Registered
737 Posts
And just why (in your opinion) is it a 'garbage can' site?

That's totally harsh. Did someone from RRZone dis you? Sounds like it’s something personal…..

Humor me….what makes 'this' site a good one and RRZone a bad one? I've received (and given) a lot of good advice off that ‘garbage can’ forum (as you so eloquently put it) and have found nothing but respectful, mature and knowledgeable people there. I could say that about the majority of people on this site too.

It definitely doesn't deserve the label that you gave it mate.

Not that you'd probably care, but that was uncalled for.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
www.fireblades.org is many times better than any other CBR site out there. I have tried to be a part of several of them and have only found this particular site to have the information and knowledge needed.

Oh, and I really didn't mean anything personal about RRZone. However, I think you have a serious emotional attachment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts