Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda bouncy, of course it was on a trailer, going to Palomar mtn tomorrow am and I'll let you know

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldn't resist, took it for a test ride, comfy bike (exactly why I bought it), fast, fun, sucker hauls azz too.  I went on the freeway and hit about 90, wind blast isn't bad at all, it's worse on the RC since I don't tuck on the freeway like a rice racer wannabe and the blast comes over the bike and slams into my neck and face.  Suspension is pretty cushy, not ideal for twisties I'm sure....but that's not why I bought it, twisties will just be on the side .  Overall, very happy so far, can't wait to take it out tomorrow, many mods (small, nothing major) are already brewing in my head, but I'm not going to do much to it, I'll probably leave the stock exhaust on.  The throttle is a little snatchy like my 929 was, but not nearly as bad, definately liveable, I got used to it already on my short 15 mile ride.  I think I'm going to put the set of M1's sitting in my garage on it.

...I'll get some photos just for you Chain from the mountains tomorrow

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Mattress : ...I'll get some photos just for you Chain from the mountains tomorrow

Thanks Matt! Also, as to your mods, the least you should do is nix the mudflap, install a set of Suburban Machinery bars (had 'em on my SV - they are outstanding), a lone bar end mirror on the left, and a set of Sato cans.

Lookie me spending your money for ya.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
LOL, dude, you know you aren't gonna leave that pipe on it.

Oh yeah, it feels fast because you're an RC pilot now.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I already did the flapper mod last night, I yanked all the reflectors already, and also took that spring deal off the left rad hose. The mudflap will definately get trimmed. If I do replace the pipes, I don't think I'll go with Sato, I kinda like the quietness of this bike, maybe Mori's . No ponytail for me, even if my job would allow it lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts