Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I want to know if i can use a different RR for my aero ? it's that flat one with no cooling fins. it seems to blow every time i ride for long then 30min at full speed.... IT SUX !!! (full speed is between 180km/h and 200km/h). I swoped the back sprocket for another one with a extra tooth. So when i'm at top speed my rev counter is just touching the red line at 14 000.

I explained everything to a mechanic at a honda garage and he told me to replace the pickup (no idea what it is, but i'm sending my bike out tomorrow to replace it).

My bike starts to loose power after a while and yes there's still gas in it and after i let my bike stand there for about a hour i can ride another 3km more or less, it's like the bike is running only from the battery.

Any input would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The problem is that the n29 is a lot different then the n23 aero. It also looks a lot different.

Anyone here has a aero ?

is the 23 aero works on a different voltage battery? is it a 24 volts? 110volts? 220volts???? or more?????

if it works on a 12 volts battery, the charging system is the same, the schematic diagram is the same, then i dont see any problem not to use this rectifier???

unless that 23 aero rectifier has too many wires, then that will be a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.