Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! - I was a member a few years back, however I had gotten rid of my 900, and with that I must have forgot my account info. :( In any rate, I have a few items I need for my ride I just bought, and spring is around the corner. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it!

A few if these are just as easy to buy as replacement parts at the local dealership, but I might as well throw them out there:

Mid-Fairing - Left and Right (I will pay xtra if they are the 97' red)
Front Seat
Brake Pedal
Brake Lever
Handlebar Weights
Mirrors - I am open to aftermarket mirrors that look good, and are sleek. Just send over a pic or link.

Just in case you couldn't tell, yes I picked up this poor sorry bike that has been abused for a good price, and I just need to get her on the road.

That's about it - also, I will look around at the other forums, but if anyone has any thoughts on late model bodywork bolting up to older model bikes, I would appreciate the foresight. I'm interested in putting a newer tail section on my 97', maybe more, but don't know if its worth the trouble. Thanks again!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have both mid fairings and you can put a late model body on just do a search for sime he has wrote some pretty good deals on here describing it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great News! Where are you located, what color are they, and what are your thoughts on $$??

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know if you find the other mid. I off to buy a front tire today - Im selling my first born to get it done.....ill miss him, but what the hey!

·
Registered
205 Posts
dude why you so interested in that powersedge crap you have posted like four different times stating how good they are if they was looking for new parts its not to hard to find them obviously there looking on here for cheaper used parts

that sounded ruder than i meant it just wandering if you have stock or something in the company lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts