Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We used to go up in his dads plane all the time. We'd fly up to Moosehead Lake in Maine with his dad. It's a really cool feeling landing a plane in the water, quite different.

Dano

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
We used to go up in his dads plane all the time. We'd fly up to Moosehead Lake in Maine with his dad. It's a really cool feeling landing a plane in the water, quite different.

Dano

Ahhhh, Moosehead Lake. Nice place but not enough to make me want to ever go back. The good ol' Road Kill Cafe'.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
awesome. I had a friend who went DWC but only for a year. he did awful, mostly cause he drank way too much and smoked too much pot and obviously form his grades didn't do any work.

I friend of mine that I went to school with just started working for a company in Florida last week flying a Lear Jet. So he has his Commercial Pilots License with CFI (certified flight instructor), multi engine, VFR (instrument) and turbine ratings. He's well on his way to becoming big airline pilot. Plus he has his motorcycle endoresment and class A. most licensed person I know. just gotta get his coast guard certification so he can do water stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts