Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A decade ago, a paroled murderer from Kansas City, Missouri and his accomplice came to Omaha, stole a truck and robbed a local Taco Bell, shooting the place up while they were at it. They crossed paths with a cruiser occupied by a couple everyday street cops out on patrol about ten minutes later... my partner Kirk Kunze and I.

What ensued was a 15 minute pursuit and rolling gun battle through downtown Omaha, a incident I couldn't have dreamed would happen and one I'll never forget.

Today, I had this made up of solid walnut and brass at a trophy and awards shop. I'm going to give it to Jason Pratt's wife tonight when I see her at the hospital.

I've been searching for something to do, something of true meaning, and this is what I arrived at.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
That's a beautiful thing to do, Chain. I'm sitting here typing with tears in my eyes. I wish your friend would pull through. I know it looks grim.

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is a truly nice gesture Chain, to give something that you earned while putting your life on the line. We at the .org are still pulling for your friend, hoping for a positive outcome. Hang in there Chain.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
WildBillF1 : That is a truly nice gesture Chain, to give something that you earned while putting your life on the line.  We at the .org are still pulling for your friend, hoping for a positive outcome.  Hang in there Chain.
My sentiments exactly.

-Pete

·
Registered
595 Posts
Awesome move on your part! I could sit here for a month, and not come up with a more meaningful gesture than what you just did. Bravo my friend. Straight from your heart and very moving.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I don’t think there is anything else that could mean so much, good call Jeff!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts