·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Isn't that assault with a deadly weapon? He could have killed the guy. :dead:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: a little graphic, you're warned.

Don't mean to be harsh or anything.....but I honestly hope that guy with the skateboard was run over about 30 seconds after that video was made....it would be doing the world a favour !

freq said:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

wow, what an a-hole. The dude in the white shirt's mistake was that he didn't rush him when the guy threatened to whack him the first time. If you gonna fight, fight. Don't act tough.

Good lesson learned though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
He who hessitates... (sp)

You get one chance to swing make it worth it cause I will!

Poor guy trying to be civilized and assholes like that roam the streets. I agree :die:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts

What programm do I need to view it? :idunno:

·
Registered
128 Posts

I think the guys problem was that he actually went and confronted the guy. Personally if I had beef with some clown holding a skateboard I would have straight falsed him. I saw the movie kids, I know better.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts

That guy would make a great target for a small calibre pistol at 30 yards.

Z...

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Through the first half of the clip, I was thinking it was some sort of Steve-O Jackass type of prank, but dayyyummm!!! I cannot believe that no one there took that guy out. WTF???

·
Registered
215 Posts
The second he threatened to swing that skateboard, would of been his last! I would have F*CKING drilled him! Spear him to the ground and pound the living shit out of him! Like metioned above, don't hesistate, it'll only get your ass beat.

Not that I claim to be any sort of badass or go out looking to get into fights or anything but seeing that clip totally gets my blood boiling. It amazes me to see there are people like that in the world. I can't believe no one from the crowd stepped in to help the poor guy. WTF!!!

I can only hope they got into the truck and ran him down while he was taking a piss. ASSHOLE!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Seems fishy to me. How does the guy with the camera fit into the picture? They have this jackoff on film committing assault with intent.

If it is for real I'd be picking that assholes teeth out of my fist the next day.
What was that move that guy did when he knocked the guys hat off?

It's easy to play Monday morning QB but come on. If that MFr would have rolled over my car like that ...I just don't get how he got away with out getting his ass kicked. I'll be pissed off for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
692 Posts
:pissed2: Holy shit ! I get mad just by looking at it!! I guess the phuck with the board and his friends were VERY lucky about who they messed with.... I for one would not have tolerated anything like that..

Hope they get what they deserve... :sniper:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks like Spring Break or something like that!! Did you see the girls in the Cavalier :eek: I guess they thought some guy riding on top of their car with a skateboard was somehow cool!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Is there anyway to save this vid to a hard drive? All I can seem to get is a link to it. .ASX

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
acutaly, since you mentioned steve-o, it is from his tapes. him and some friends were in mexico, and they found that dude on the street and had him tag along with them. they were outside a bar or something and that ensued. makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with people.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
stegen said:
acutaly, since you mentioned steve-o, it is from his tapes. him and some friends were in mexico, and they found that dude on the street and had him tag along with them. they were outside a bar or something and that ensued. makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with people.
Now it makes sense. The jackass guys are more @$%&ed up than I thought. Just being there egged that a-hole on. Real funny stuff :rolleyes:

I just don't get the guy that decide to scuffle with the loser. He tries to get the guy in a headlock? To get caught by surprise by a guy threatening to hit you w/ a skateboard(of all things) is beyond comprehension. That guy had to be drunk.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
come here skateboard boy, I got something for you! I would've drop that Mfr had I been watching in person!

·
Registered
441 Posts
It sure makes you want to carry a gun after seeing that. :guns: But what they should have done was call the cops from the start and just follow the guy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts