Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 6 days a week I commute on a 68 plate MT09 , but today the 954 came out to play , it’s been a while again but boy oh boy she did superb ,a full tank of super unleaded put through and she did not miss a beat , a couple of stops for me and that was all . Loadsa bikes out , the weather is perfect and I’ll say in this post , so is the 954 , lovely

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
Nearly got mine out, but I feel I wasted the day in front of the TV with Moto GP.

We in West Midlands have a week of good weather coming up. I'll be out and about; getting new wheel bearings for a 929 and a first service on another Blade. But, I'll be sure to get the 954 out also. It's my next favourite bike to ride after the 929. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
So 6 days a week I commute on a 68 plate MT09 , but today the 954 came out to play , it’s been a while again but boy oh boy she did superb ,a full tank of super unleaded put through and she did not miss a beat , a couple of stops for me and that was all . Loadsa bikes out , the weather is perfect and I’ll say in this post , so is the 954 , lovely

View attachment 108627
Yes! It’s getting that time of year here in Utah as well😉 I’m really liking the black/white I’ve never seen that combo. Is it custom from a silver/black? Looks awesome!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes! It’s getting that time of year here in Utah as well😉 I’m really liking the black/white I’ve never seen that combo. Is it custom from a silver/black? Looks awesome!
It is not Black/White it is dark blue/white and i have the same color scheme on my.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts