Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods include, MIG underseat exhaust, front flushmounts by graphic-art moto-design, & a scotts damper, & honda cowl.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Looks good except for the rego plate hanging down, now if only we didn't have to display rego's

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Very nice. Got any more pics? I assume you lost all of the trunk? Is that the stock tail section?

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Kewl! I like the way an underseat exhaust system looks. I just like & use my trunk too much to do it myself...You do lose the trunk don't you?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Kick ass!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sweet looking ride!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looks good! We do need more pics of the back and some close ups of under the tail.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, thanks for all the compliments. To answer the question about the trunk, its gone, when I open the back I see the top of the canister. I never used it any way. Also it is the stock tail section. All I replaced was the undertail & battery box. The new undertail/battery box, carbon fiber hugger, & carbon fiber piece that goes on the bottom of my undertail came with the pipe. it was 1500 $ for the kit. Big bucks but I dont care. Here is a pic of the tail. Thanks again all.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
bwhip : Very nice, although it would look a lot better with the accessory over the seat that Ratter has in his avatar.  
 It's a one of .... Now if I could get a second one to keep around the house  
[

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's absolutely stunning!

I have the same bike (euro model without the black tail decal), except for the underseat and the polished rims.

I'd rather have the underseat and the polished rims :)

-N.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts