Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out yesterday for a 225 mile loop ride. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Roads were dry and free of moisture which allowed for a couple of quick buck55 speed runs.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
No jealously here. I just want to KILL!! OMG looks beautiful and I love the Rothman's bodywork, it's my fav of the aftermarket stuff. That and the West ones.

Not changing the topic shodog but how was the fit and quality of your bodywork? What supplier as well if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
582 Posts
As above, count yourself lucky that you so far away as i would be racing your arse.

That looks real nice mate, good for you.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
:mad: You can really go off some people :mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Denzee, I bought the farings from a guy named stylechoose. I didn't have any fitment issues, they bolted right on. However both main fairing sides came with small cracks near the front of them I glued them up and installed them. I contacted the seller and he remade me two new sides so if my originals get boogered, I'll have some replacements.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Denzee, I bought the farings from a guy named stylechoose. I didn't have any fitment issues, they bolted right on. However both main fairing sides came with small cracks near the front of them I glued them up and installed them. I contacted the seller and he remade me two new sides so if my originals get boogered, I'll have some replacements.
I'll check him out...thanks shodog! I assume he's an ebay seller.

I also heard problems with melting plastic near the exhaust.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I went out yesterday for a 225 mile loop ride. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Roads were dry and free of moisture which allowed for a couple of quick buck55 speed runs.

:thumbd: :mad: :rant: :( :beatup: :censored: :bonk: :pissed: :pissed2: :boxing: :guns: :knockout: :puke: :bitchslap: :whine:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll check him out...thanks shodog! I assume he's an ebay seller.

I also heard problems with melting plastic near the exhaust.
Yep, mine lower is dimpled by the exhaust on the bottom, I have another set of lower fairings coming in and I will put extra heat shield tape in that area.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Bike looks awesome !! :thumb: Got the same weather here in the Canary Islands:smilebig: :smilebig:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't mind being parked during the winter months. If it was nice here year round, I'd never get an engine built.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Dammm!
And I thought I was the only one with 70 degree weather problems....

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts

Maaaaaaaaaaaaate, except for the number plate that would pass for being over here in OZ. ;)
You're even parked on the correct side of the road. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Highway 25?
Yes. Rode down 25 through holister passed the pinacles and into king city where I gassed up and met an old friend. I want to take a ride down your way. I'm thinking a big sur to santa Maria then back through the back roads

1 - 20 of 51 Posts