Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete 900RR (1996) bodywork set, in primer will paint single color if need be for sale. 1500 Painted 1000 unpainted shipped to your door.

I have 2 sets of 900RR wheels, IIRC one set is 93-95 the other is 96^ may be paint stripped already (from my polishing business) but may not. Both sets straight.........250 per set shipped to your door

I have 1 set of 900RR fork bottoms, polished will take 150 shipped to your door.

I have one complete superbike engine kit for F2/F3 engines. 2mm over bore 13.5 to 1 compression, superbike lightened crankshaft, balanced rods, undercut transmission (should have new drum and 3 forks) undercut for both up and downshifts and a set of big lift cams. THIS PACKAGE MADE 117 HP to the rear wheel in our old bikes with flatslides 112-115 with CV carbs. NONE OF THESE PARTS HAVE EVER BEEN INSTALLED Will take 1200.00 for basicaly 4000 dollars worth of work and parts. I have the cases for this bike which are bored out to the piston size if needed. THIS IS A SLEEPER SETUP, CLOWN GUYS ON BRAND NEW 600's for what it costs to buy a good pipe.

I have a brand new HINDLE exhaust system with a Titanium Muffler for 96^ 900RR (I may use the muffler for a couple days to redo my muffler on my bike) will sell the whole system for 500 shipped IF YOU DONT MIND ME USING THE MUFFLER FOR A FEW DAYS. HEADER NEVER MOUNTED!!!

I have a mix of what I believe to be F4/F4i and 1100XX wheels. Im not sure about the front but pretty sure the back is the 6.00 XX wheel. Should be paint stripped, will sell for 250.00 shipped. Im pretty sure that the back wheel fits the F4's with spacer mods.........Cant remember what we did with those kits after polishing the wheels.

I may have a pile of other stuff as well, just let me know what youre looking for and Ill take a peak. Im looking to move some stuff to make room for some projects that are long overdue to be completed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the pm's all of you have replies.

I will try to take pictures of everything for some of you buy as I said it is difficult as it is in my storage unit eating up space.

Give me a couple days and for the serious buyers you will get pics before I require any payment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I am interested in the wheels (the 93-95 ones) since I have a 1995. Front and rear right? also do they come with rotors? Thanks in advance,

del_sol_fen

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have that set of wheels and I think I have a set of later ones as well. I may have 2 sets of wheels that used the speedo drive.

I have the motor that I cracked for the tranny problem but will probably not sell it.

Although I do have a 2000 R1 project for sale as well. Clean title polished chassis and a "new to me" motor with 2500 miles on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.