Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have too many bikes and my 01' VTR needs to go to a new owner. it has 3,750 miles and has never been down.

Best of everything, Gen Mars, Corbin seat, Double Bubble, frame sliders, tank bag and bra, Erion slip ons, Metzlers. I have all the stock components.

Nice handler within it's stock suspension limits. It needs to go but I won't fire sale the bike and will keep it rather than give it away. I was thinking $2800 out there. There is nothing the bike needs. Opinions ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Excellent price with all those goodies, wish I was in the market for a 2nd hawk, heck, at that price ya might find some takers willing to pay for transporting. Seriously, I'll post a link to your thread on the Superhawk forum I lurk around on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just paid $1800 for a 1998 with 25k miles, pretty much stock. I have to agree that's a good price. Most I checked into wanted around $3k or more for the 98's with higher mileage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is your bike still available? If so, send some pics. I'll be picking one up this week so Im definately interested!

Thx

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got one for my wife(no disrespect intended, she's very capable) perfect condition 10k 2bros alum cans buncha little bolt ons super clean no flaws at all $2400, dood was asking 2800 but recieved no calls.... you should be able to get it depending on where you live...The bike itself is awesome to ride, I'm kinda jealous...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts