Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very very happy post . Fired the blade up to her usual puff of white smoke , not much , but there’s a hint of oil . I then head out for the best ride yet on the blade . When I hit a bump ( many on Norfolk roads ) or a cat eye , the fi indicator and solid red light appears , disappears if I circle thru on/ off / on . Anyways the best bit , THE RIDE WAS AMAZING . Sorry to shout , with the suspension now as good as , lowered my tyre pressures to 33/33 , she was BRILLIANT , what an AWESOME BIKE , I’m knackered and can’t stop smiling , this is one very happy 49 sparky with buggered hips . I even put a bum cheek off the seat , and I never do that , I think that’s why my hips hurt , who cares I LOVE IT

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lovely looking bike! I have a similar experience every time I ride my 954 other than the fi light, that one hasn't come on before. Amazes me how well my 18 year old bike with nearly 30k miles on it can handle as well as the modern stuff (near enough anyway) and i'ts pretty comfy at the same time (y)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lovely looking bike! I have a similar experience every time I ride my 954 other than the fi light, that one hasn't come on before. Amazes me how well my 18 year old bike with nearly 30k miles on it can handle as well as the modern stuff (near enough anyway) and i'ts pretty comfy at the same time (y)
Hello dan , I’m in Norwich Norfolk , I’ve now fitted one of them bearing supports on the gear change shaft , there was no problem with gear selection , just thought I’d help the gearbox a bit , I have deleted all my fault codes to see what she does on the next trip out , it’s pouring down at the moment , so maybe next weekend if the weather improves

1 - 3 of 3 Posts