Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
nedro said:
Seems like they are ready to start installing them.
Call me when you know somebody that HAS one installed, this is a scam.

Pure snake oil. To generate electricity you need to rotate the wire through a magnetic field. While they imply that a permanent magnet will keep the rotation going this is false. The magnets will seek a point of equilibrium and stop (think balancing a bike tire) while a system with good balance and small losses will take longer to stop all systems will stop.

·
Registered
343 Posts
who knows, maybe we just don't understand the world well enough and our idea of "physics" is wrong, we were once the center of the universe, ya know? Some fewd for thought:

Greer said he was recently contacted by a Lockheed Martin aerospace contractor, who claimed to have direct knowledge of an official suppression of images sent to the Space Science Institute by Cassini. According to the witness, the Cassini probe had captured images of several large craft that appear to have been artificially created, and of "non-terrestrial origin." Curiously, the witness told Greer that the UFOs were not an "unexpected" discovery. Greer believes the government secrecy surrounding UFOs is largely based on their need to protect energy interests.

Greer suggested we could free ourselves from oil and coal dependency by using "over unity" devices, machines which produce more electrical energy than is required to run them. He claims to have seen a working over unity prototype generator.
Such a device could be scaled down to provide unlimited energy to individual households and automobiles, Greer noted. Unfortunately, he reported that shady corporate and legal officials intercepted the device's inventor, and threatened to put him in jail if he continued cooperating with Greer.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
phozed said:
who knows, maybe we just don't understand the world well enough and our idea of "physics" is wrong, we were once the center of the universe, ya know? Some fewd for thought:

Greer said he was recently contacted by a Lockheed Martin aerospace contractor, who claimed to have direct knowledge of an official suppression of images sent to the Space Science Institute by Cassini. According to the witness, the Cassini probe had captured images of several large craft that appear to have been artificially created, and of "non-terrestrial origin." Curiously, the witness told Greer that the UFOs were not an "unexpected" discovery. Greer believes the government secrecy surrounding UFOs is largely based on their need to protect energy interests.

Greer suggested we could free ourselves from oil and coal dependency by using "over unity" devices, machines which produce more electrical energy than is required to run them. He claims to have seen a working over unity prototype generator.
Such a device could be scaled down to provide unlimited energy to individual households and automobiles, Greer noted. Unfortunately, he reported that shady corporate and legal officials intercepted the device's inventor, and threatened to put him in jail if he continued cooperating with Greer.
See my signature.

While we do not know all principles of the universe this device claims to use known principles and is snake oil.

·
Registered
289 Posts
phozed said:

There is an entropy problem with this idea.

·
Registered
343 Posts
sigh - before everyone flames me - I KNOW this is against the (current) laws of physics. But before everyone tell me how infallable those laws are, lemme know about how they 'splained that whole dark matter thing. Sometimes our comfortable assumptions about our world turn out to be false.

...All I'm saying is, what if?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Magnets are weird stuff, and I won't claim to understand them, but it is possible, no matter how improbable, there isn't an entropy problem.

A balanced entropy equation (work in = work out, ie, "you don't get anything for free") is dependant on a reversible process. Irreversible processes, pretty much any process known to man, but let's say nuclear fission, clearly isn't reversible, and you get out more energy than you put in. Of course, the kicker is, the energy is made up by the loss of fissionable material and the energy of the atom.

I don't know what this guy is "depleting" to get his power if it does in fact "work".

There is not even close to enough info on that site to scientifically argue for/against it.

And then on the other side of the coin, maybe you can seemingly get something for free if the laws of science are in fact inadequate to describe the situation.

The real problem here is the fact this stuff hasn't been in the news. The scientific community would be all over this, and it would be Nobel winning class science if it was real.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Oh it's definitely for real.... :rolleyes:

Just for fun, go poke that US patent application number into the USPTO website and see what you get.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:clap:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Baketech said:
Oh it's definitely for real.... :rolleyes:

Just for fun, go poke that US patent application number into the USPTO website and see what you get.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:clap:
Dammit, why didn't I think of that. "Reducing ores" was the closest I got with #831160 :rotfl:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Try here:
http://portal.uspto.gov/external/portal/pair

Here's the application number posted on the scam site:
09/831160

The scammers were too stupid to use a bogus number....it's valid, but totally unrelated.... LOL

United States Patent 6,615,800
Frank , et al. September 9, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High-pressure fuel reservoir

Abstract
The invention relates to a high-pressure fuel reservoir for a common rail fuel injection system of an internal combustion engine, having a plurality of connection openings, in particular connection openings for delivering and removing fuel and connection openings for sensors and valves and so forth. To increase the strength of the high-pressure fuel reservoir, the high-pressure fuel reservoir is equipped with a pulsation damping device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventors: Frank; Kurt (Schorndorf, DE); Boecking; Friedrich (Stuttgart, DE)
Assignee: Robert Bosch GmbH (Stuttgart, DE)
Appl. No.: 831160
Filed: August 20, 2001
PCT Filed: August 18, 2000
PCT NO: PCT/DE00/02820
PCT PUB.NO.: WO01/18385
PCT PUB. Date: March 15, 2001

1 - 20 of 30 Posts