Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A sad day

I received a call this afternoon that Rick, one of my most key employees had passed away. The guy was 45, his life was really coming together...grandkid, new house, bought a Honda cruiser last summer...DEAD!
WTF...did I mention that Rick was only 45...been with us since '91. My prayers go out to his wife, daughter, and grand daughter as well as the rest of his family and friends.

Jon :crying:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Another "Day"

At this point I have no idea...His wife returned home from work this afternoon and found him. Please pray for his family if that is your inclination,

Jon

·
Registered
682 Posts
It is how the cookie crumbles in some peoples lives. Of all my cousins none have made it past 45 yrs of age with some passing away as a child, some in their teens, 20s & 30s. I'm the freak that is 73 yrs of ago & not a living relative left so my will goes to a h/gun shooting friend.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Fumb,
Sorry to hear about this. Life is just so unpredicatable....

Smitty,
No living relatives? That's sad too because I would guess that you would make one kick ass grandpa!! I can only hope to be swinging my leg across a bike at 73..
Fig

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Fig said:
Smitty,
No living relatives? That's sad too because I would guess that you would make one kick ass grandpa!! I can only hope to be swinging my leg across a bike at 73..
Fig
My sentiments exactly.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Turns out he had a blocked artery...his day off, kissed the wife goodbye rolled over went back to sleep and didn't wake up...

Rest in peace Rick Graddy! :crying:

Jon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts