Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
MrX,

Since you foolishly asked for my opinion, I have to confess that I think shorty gloves are like half-helmets.. That forearm armor protection comes in really handy, even in a low speed fall. And the carbon knucks are ideal for beating the shit out of the guy who knocked you over.

But having said that, I'm not the guy who lives in the desert...

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
CBRVFR said:
MrX,

Since you foolishly asked for my opinion, I have to confess that I think shorty gloves are like half-helmets.. That forearm armor protection comes in really handy, even in a low speed fall. And the carbon knucks are ideal for beating the shit out of the guy who knocked you over.

But having said that, I'm not the guy who lives in the desert...
Well I appreciate the input but I dont live in the desert either....ManchVegas, New Hampshire is where I call home.

I have considered the difference in lack of protection and I would think the sleeves of my jacket would be more than enough wouldnt they???? I havent fallen down yet so I honestly dont know :idunno:

·
Registered
502 Posts
The sleeves of whtever you're wearing are very likely to get pushed your arm a bit during a slide/tumble, which is when a longer gauntlet would be most welcome :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts