Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
It was better without the propaganda video behind it. The audio was profound. I think you mistitled the thread, though :nod: . It is not that Bush wouldn't, he couldn't. He is the poster boy for Large Secret Government. Under Bush, the Gov't grew by 16% and personal and journalistic freedoms have been curtailed immeasurably.

Nice post, my friend.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta love Youtube. Lots of good stuff there. Yeah, the accompanying picture show was a bit much but it provides some pics of stuff a lot of younger folks may not be aware of.

Seems this political forum has pretty much died. I wonder if all the Bush supporters here are hopefully as disgusted with Bush as us Bush non-supporter have been for the last 7 years.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Gotta love Youtube. Lots of good stuff there. Yeah, the accompanying picture show was a bit much but it provides some pics of stuff a lot of younger folks may not be aware of.

Seems this political forum has pretty much died. I wonder if all the Bush supporters here are hopefully as disgusted with Bush as us Bush non-supporter have been for the last 7 years.
I doubt it. They are just waiting until the attack-ads come out early next year during the prez race. Then it'll be bitch-this, bitch-that, go conservative clone, go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts