Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...stolen from the test dummy security camera thats not mounted well at all (you'll see)

They say 12" today :clap: Going to have to swipe a sled from someone for the weekend and head north :freebird:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Damn you!! Damn you to heck!!

Schools closed at 10am yesterday because it was raining and might snow. Saw 2 cars in ditches and 4 car pile up on 12 mile drive home at 2 in the afternoon and it was SLEET!! Passed the town's snow plow on the way home spreading salt (still only sleet). News at 6pm promised 4-7" of snow by midnight.

Woke up this morning with not a single snow flake in sight.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are getting absolutely hammered right now I can barely see across the street out the window, when I moved my truck 3hrs after parking it I had a good 4"+ to clean off.....I predict more than a foot on the ground by the time I get out of here.....unless I leave early for the weekend :)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
we're only gonna get around 4-6 inches total probably. It was fun driving home.

4 car pile up for sleet :huh: you people need to learn how to drive.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I left work early since I dont have keys to the building and my coworker decided to call it a day but we were getting 2"/hr a few hours, definately around a foot of snow to go shovel :crying: Days like this I have to smile driving the old toyota tho :)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
CBR929RE said:
we're only gonna get around 4-6 inches total probably. It was fun driving home.

4 car pile up for sleet :huh: you people need to learn how to drive.
Hey, I just live here. I'm a New Yawkah. I'd much rather be up where you guys are.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
You guys should just learn how to keep your snow in the mountains so you can ride year round.

Snowboarding sounds fun this weekend:)
then a ride on the f4i.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
about 14" here. Just got done plowing, 15 hours straight! Got home, started to plow my own driveway and the damn plow broke so I had to shovel half my driveway. That sucked!! Time for some sleep! :crap:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
seamus said:
Damn you!! Damn you to heck!!

Schools closed at 10am yesterday because it was raining and might snow. Saw 2 cars in ditches and 4 car pile up on 12 mile drive home at 2 in the afternoon and it was SLEET!! Passed the town's snow plow on the way home spreading salt (still only sleet). News at 6pm promised 4-7" of snow by midnight.

Woke up this morning with not a single snow flake in sight.
Damn and I almost interviewed for a job there. Whew.....

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Okay, I have held back long enough......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

62 and sunny here. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keep warm cause being cold sucks. As we know when it gets down to what???? 50????:idunno:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Yes we can but it is optional. Just head to the moutains, play all day and LEAVE IT there..... :D
but thats not your drive home from work. you have to go look for it. :p

but hey if you guys weren't outrageously priced on everything and if I could find someone else to move out there with me I'd probably do it. I could get a job there easy (have a connection to one trucking company and other companies he knows)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts