Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking at buying a new pipe, i fancy a stubby. Has anyone used A16 Road and Race? And what did you think to the quality of thier pipes??

I also have looked at NRP in Nottinghamshire, has anyone used them??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I'm looking at buying a new pipe, i fancy a stubby. Has anyone used A16 Road and Race? And what did you think to the quality of thier pipes??

I also have looked at NRP in Nottinghamshire, has anyone used them??
i have a stubby on my 929, an can tell you well worth the money just for the sound alone,£100,workmanship outstanding,like a work of art,if you still looking they are always at the BMF,but if you need to hear what it sounds like like, drop me a line,meet up somewhere,an you can have a listen, [email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have a stubby on my 929, an can tell you well worth the money just for the sound alone,£100,workmanship outstanding,like a work of art,if you still looking they are always at the BMF,but if you need to hear what it sounds like like, drop me a line,meet up somewhere,an you can have a listen, [email protected]
hi just been browsing,im also looking at a a16 end can .How have u found the performance im looking at a stubby ,also have u had any problems with the mot take it they are quite a loud exhaust

1 - 5 of 5 Posts