Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More than fifteen years I've been dreaming of owning a CBR again. The latest year I've ridden was 95 RR and tonight I just sealed a deal on a 2002 954. It's like being sixteen again. I pick her up in three weeks. I'll post pictures. And I have to say, fireblades.org helped motivate me to finally pull the trigger and buy a bike. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
congratulations! ive been on just about every modern liter bike out there n the 954 is still one beast of a bike! lots n lots of grunt.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congrats, they are a great bike. Had mine over 6 years and love it. Take it easy they are powerful. Went out on mine today; also felt like a sixteen year old - but that's a different story!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I'll look for your thread and pics! :thumb:
Hahahaha, I see what you did there... :D I would, but this project is of another brand, and Ian doesn't like when I play with others, so sorry, no new thread. ;)

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,217 Posts
Hahahaha, I see what you did there... :D I would, but this project is of another brand, and Ian doesn't like when I play with others, so sorry, no new thread. ;)

Well said Mike, cross country is a long way to go to deliver a spanking. :spank:

;)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Well said Mike, cross country is a long way to go to deliver a spanking. :spank:

;)
:O

If you do make that drive, there is a certain 900RR on your side that I would like for you to bring with you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts