Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
dx29 said:
is Bridgestone BT014 better than metzeler M1??????
Better how? A better tire is different to a lot of people. Do you want more of a tire to stick to the pavement? Do you want a tire that last longer? Do you want a tire that runs better in all weather? etc..

Dunno about those but I am in love with my pirelli diablo corsas.. best tire yet I found for my blade..

·
Registered
50 Posts
timeBOMB said:
Better how? A better tire is different to a lot of people. Do you want more of a tire to stick to the pavement? Do you want a tire that last longer? Do you want a tire that runs better in all weather? etc..

Dunno about those but I am in love with my pirelli diablo corsas.. best tire yet I found for my blade..
timeBOMB, have you run the 014's yet? I'd like to hear the difference you found between them and the diablo corsas? I'm thinking the diablos for my next set, or possibly the diablo corsas. What sort of riding do you do?

Thanks,
Curious

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had the Diablo Corsas on my 954 when I first got it and didn't like them. It may have been because they were communicating too much information from the road surface - not necessarily what you want in everyday riding, but useful when pushing it on the track.

I've gone back to the Dunlop 208ZRs I had on my old Kwak ZX7R. A better all-around tire.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Can't say anything about the BT14s, but I like my M1s for fast road riding - never tried them on the track, but grip and wear on the road has been up to the mark.

The front has worn pretty hard on the shoulders with hard braking into the apex, and the rear is certainly showing some signs of hard use out towards the edges, but they have never given me any indication of being about to let go.

To be fair though, I'm probably going to put Michelin Pilot Powers on next time around.

Good Luck with your choice !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts