Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and didn't find my answer. So here goes...

From what I have read it is a good feature to enable and I found a article that was posted that had the setting for street at 90% Sensitivity, 15% Fuel Increase and 20% Engine Revolutions what ever all that means I have no clue:D
So is this what everyone is running for all around street or have you found something better and want to share? Or is this a waste of time and don't bother?:idunno:

It will be for a 929 w/ full Hindle, stock filter, flapper removed with the full hindle map from Dynojet if this matters at all.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I read some other threads... I'm still confused. What is this mysterious accelerator pump for the PC USB? Shoudln't it be called "pump accelerator" rather than the opposite? Is it hardware or software?
Even powercommander.com doesn't explain it.

It seems that it like "primes" the FI system for better response and fuel delivery somehow, but technically, I still don't get it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
It increases the fuel ratio when the percentage of throttle changes a certain amount. So when you twist the wrist, it gives an extra shot of fuel to get the rpm's up. Like you said, it primes the FI system since the increase in throttle burns through the fuel that was there sooner than expected. That's my take... :idunno:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just wondering if anyone has messed with it and how they liked it and what settings they are using.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts