Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to think, one day anyway, that 'adventure riding' will appeal to me enough to warrant the purchase of a big trailie. Seriously, I can retire from the PD at age 49. I can see alot of mini adventures from the back of an 1150 GS.

Hrmm....

http://advrider.com/

·
Registered
364 Posts
Jeez, Chain, and I thought all cops automatically become 'security consultants' with six-figure salaries when they retire.  No time for adventuring, when ya gotta rake in the dough, ya know...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RaggedEdge : Jeez, Chain, and I thought all cops automatically become 'security consultants' with six-figure salaries when they retire.  No time for adventuring, when ya gotta rake in the dough, ya know...
Hey Ragged, long time no see.

No, the LAST thing this guy will be doing is another badge-gun gig once I retire... unless of course I can garner a six-figure salary and otherwise rake in the dough, lol!

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Chain : I tend to think, one day anyway, that 'adventure riding' will appeal to me enough to warrant the purchase of a big trailie.  Seriously, I can retire from the PD at age 49.  I can see alot of mini adventures from the back of an 1150 GS.

Hrmm....

http://advrider.com/
Did you search for messages by 'figment' over there?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I don't see that as an adventure bike personally. Too fat.

I met a guy from NY who'd flown out, bought a 650 dual sport bike and was riding home. He had a pack, fishing pole and hoped to ride as much dirt as possible. THAT's an adventure!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Bwaahahahahhaaaa.....good one....

Only if they let me bring my velcro gloves...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
luvtolean : Quote (Baketech @ Aug. 15 2003, 3:52pm)This is the trip I want to take.....

Inca Moto

Besides, it's the adventure that makes the bike, not vice versa.
Very true....I think they only use lowly XL600s...

I want to see Machu Picchu and Nazca....combining it with a bike trip would be awesome...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts